Autor Thema: Cyrel Sunrise M16 Card with MegaSTE  (Gelesen 2401 mal)

guest3015

• Gast
Cyrel Sunrise M16 Card with MegaSTE
« am: Mi 13.06.2012, 00:36:37 »
Hi,

Sorry for posting in english.

I have recently purchased a Cyrel Sunrise M16-1280 video card and hoped to use it in my MSTE.

So far I have not had any luck at all.  I downloaded the drivers from dev-docs (v1.42C) and whenever I apply a 256 colour or true colour configuration, the supplied VDI drivers crash my system.

The jumpers are set to STE and I have followed the installation instructions (runme1st.prg). 

I have tried on a new SD card with my ultrasatan and also with just a floppy disk (ultrasatan disconnected).

I managed to get a VTG file that works and I can see the VDI driver load but then 4 bombs appear on the standard monitor output.

Does anyone have any experience with these cards at all?  I wonder if there were different vdi drivers for the MSTE?

There are no VDI drivers for 1, 2 or 4 bit modes - any attempt to use these modes leaves me with a Cyrel logo on the via display and my desktop on the normal atari display.  How do I force the desktop output to the Sunrise for these modes?

Sorry for all the questions, I have no manual, and the docs supplied on the disk are less than complete.

Offline Arthur

• Benutzer
  • Mein Atari erinnert mich an die gute alte Zeit..
Re: Cyrel Sunrise M16 Card with MegaSTE
« Antwort #1 am: Mi 13.06.2012, 22:08:38 »
Sorry Dal,

I have no infos about this card and  the drivers from dev-docs seems ok.  Test it in another MSTE or TT if possible. Which GPU is on the Cyrel Sunrise M16?

guest3015

• Gast
Re: Cyrel Sunrise M16 Card with MegaSTE
« Antwort #2 am: Do 14.06.2012, 09:22:46 »
It's a G300.  Perhaps there are other drivers that will work with it?