Autor Thema: wieder mal Hilfeeee!!!  (Gelesen 1982 mal)

guest2234

• Gast
wieder mal Hilfeeee!!!
« am: Mi 19.11.2008, 17:37:34 »
Hallo zusammen,

Bis eben war alles wunderbar, zugriff auf einen SMB Server mit Sharitylight etc. unter MiNT 1.17... und Xaaes

Jetzt mit einem mal nach dem Mounten des Netzwerk Laufwerkes mit sharity light folgende Fehlermeldung:

ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION: User PC=6F4A0098 (basepage=5C200, text=5C21) ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION

Netzwerk funzt aber, ich kann pingen.

Der fehler kommt sowohl auf der Konsole als auch im Xaaes.

Könnt Ihr helfen?
Gruß
Andreas

guest2234

• Gast
Re: wieder mal Hilfeeee!!!
« Antwort #1 am: Mi 19.11.2008, 17:53:10 »
Teilweise Entwarnung,

Es scheint am SPIN.XFS zu liegen den ich für mein CD Rom in das Mint Verzeichnis kopiert hatte.

Nach dem Löschen von SPIN.XFS aus demMiNT Verzeichnis und einem Reboot kann ich nun wieder normal mein Netzwerk mit sharityLight mounten.

Aber was hat SPIN.XFS für ein Problem mit SharityLight?

Gruß
Andreas

guest1302

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Do 20.11.2008, 01:04:14 »
Hello,

I use also spin together with shlight and smbclient. However, I use at the moment only smbclient, not shlight.

I need to check something with shlight. I think it's limited in directory depth. Got some hassles with it on my irix box (fuel  :P).
But I never got  problems with spin.

I installed the em163.zip from massi Soft. Not the latest one. At the moment I've done the install it was the latest  ;)

You've installed the nfs.xfs, and work with the u drive ?

Also, you need to  :
  Remove METADOS.PRG from the AUTO folder (or rename it to something  else, say .PRX). Copy METAXBS.PRG to the AUTO folder. Ensure that METAXBS.PRG runs before MINT.PRG! Copy SPIN.XFS into the MiNT or MultiTOS folder (normally C:\MINT or C:\MULTITOS).

Version of spin I use : Release 0.34

Mark

guest2234

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Do 20.11.2008, 09:39:45 »
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your answer. i agree with you in using smbclient despite sharitylight.
I have tried to use smbclient, but smbmount or smb_mnt are missing in the MiNt package.
How are you mounting SMB resources without smbmount or smb_mnt?
Are you using a script or anything else, can you give me an example?
regards
Andreas