Autor Thema: Gorf und nachfolge stunniert  (Gelesen 3991 mal)

guest1146

• Gast
Gorf und nachfolge stunniert
« am: So 05.02.2006, 16:07:32 »
Gorf und seine Nachfolge ist stunniert.

Hier ist ein Wort von Steve von 3D Stooges

Zitat
Due to a few legal matters as you all know by now, we removed Gorf from sale and further development. Beyond this we have now also decided to completely cancel all three versions permanently. This is heart breaking and disappointing news for not only us at 3D stooges but clearly for all of you die hards who have been with us from the start.

The fact is we are at peace, not upset but have come to the realization that the only thing left to do is to end the Gorf trilogy completely. This will further remove all doubt about our honesty as a software company. Though Gorf was indeed a labor of love, like all good things it must come to an end.

We thank each and every one of you for all you have done to support us both physically and morally.We could never show enough gratitude to those of you who have been with us from the begining. I cant begin to tell you how my heart is broken, not for myself, but for all of you fans and the 3D stooges team in particular. They worked all so hard to bring you loyal fans a quality product and met that goal completely. You as fans have exceeded my hopes and dreams with the short lived release of the CD and I could never explain in words how great
ALL of you have been. Jaguar rules. Always has, always will be. Please look for other possible Jaguar titles in the future.

Again our deepest appologies and eternal thanks,

Steve " The Former Gorfian Emperor" Scavone

3D Stooges Software.