Autor Thema: Grafx2 für die FireBee  (Gelesen 8684 mal)

Offline m0n0

• Benutzer
Grafx2 für die FireBee
« am: Do 11.10.2012, 14:29:15 »
Soeben auf der ACP MailingListe gepostet:

Hello,

Finally I've managed to patch SDL mousevents and so I can release Grafx2 for firebee :) (there was/is an regression in SDL regarding Mouse Move events)

Some facts:

- LUA Scripting support
- TTF Support via FreeType / SDL_ttf
- linked against libpng 1.5.x

Some additional notes:
- Layer support should be enabled, but I don't know how to create new layers (??)
- Some functions can be accessed by pressing shift + space above the GUI buttons that you want to click (only needed when you want to execute it's alternative function). This keyboard combo can also be used to leave some drawing modes. (For example when creating a lasso mask)
- Tweaking the double click speed in the config dialog helps about double cliks. Set it to 900 and then double click seems to work more smoothly.
- The release consists of the m68k-060 build provided by nokturnal, overwritten with required files from the coldfire build (skinfiles have changed, binary of course, too)
- The speed is fine most of the time. Some operations have a bit of delay. (For example free-hand-draw: the mouse moves faster than grafx2 can paint). This can be fixed by tewaking the configuration or entering zoom mode.
- when Saving the config file, an error is printed to the command line (about corrupted config file, and that it should be removed...) - but after restarting grafx2 my changed where applied and for example the Window size changed correctly. So I would suggest feel free to tweak the configuration settings - there are a lot of things to change :)
- I had no problems running grafx2 from bash...
but when using Teradesk, I first had to rename the application extension from .ttp to .app... otherwise nothing seems to happen.
- Most of the times when quitting grafx2 the GEM mouse cursor keeps to be invisible... under xaaes just press ctrl+alt+m - this will restore the mouse cursor.

Download:
http://monokrom.orion.uberspace.de/files/grfx2v4e.zip

Greets,
Ole

Offline tost40

• Benutzer
  • Firebee Nr. 12 ich bin dabei!
Re: Grafx2 für die FireBee
« Antwort #1 am: So 14.10.2012, 21:08:23 »
Hallo,

ich konnte das Programm nicht starten, wahrscheinlich
fehlt mir SDL.
Wie kann ich feststellen, ob SDL installiert ist?

Gruß Martin
Firebee,
Medusa T40,
Milan 060,
1040 STE, Monster, NetUSB, Unicorn

Offline m0n0

• Benutzer
Re: Grafx2 für die FireBee
« Antwort #2 am: So 14.10.2012, 23:17:40 »
Hallo,

nein SDL muss nicht installiert werden. Aber ich habe einen hinweis gegeben ... grafx2.ttp in grafx2.app umbenennen (und wenn es auf einer ext2 partition liegt, dann auch das executable flag setzen).

Zitat
I had no problems running grafx2 from bash...
but when using Teradesk, I first had to rename the application extension from .ttp to .app... otherwise nothing seems to happen.

;)

Ausserdem wurde das Programm in einer Umgebung getestet in der die Umgebungsvariable SDL_VIDEODRIVER gesetzt ist - und zwar auf den Wert: SDL_VIDEODRIVER=gem

Das sollte alles sein...
« Letzte Änderung: So 14.10.2012, 23:30:32 von m0n0 »